Wednesday, July 26, 2017

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. Song of Solomon 2:4



Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee,
that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
That thy beloved may be delivered; 
Ps 60:4 & 5

     I don't want a title so I can feel important, or a badge of honor with my significance written on it, like some banner being waived to proclaim that I am somebody. 

     But I want to do something significant, be an effectual, purposeful part that contributes to the furthering of the whole of this, the highest of purposes, that the Lord has brought me to... that is the contributing to the waiving of the banner high, for all the world to see, declaring that THIS VERY THING, is of the most  important and showing "THAT THIS "STANDARD" IS A "BADGE OF HONOR"... OUR BANNER is of the MOST HIGHEST AND MOST HONORABLE OF ALL!

Ephesians 4:16
From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment